PSYC 361 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Performance Appraisal, Scale-Invariant Feature Transform, Job Analysis

16 views6 pages

Document Summary

The process of encouraging potentially qualified applicants to seek employment with a particular company. Enhance visibility, job openings individuals reputation made aware of job opening information. Ease of applying job v/s other jobs. Contrast against who stay in the applicant other organizations pool. Perceived match between an individual"s ksaos and values with the demands of a job and characteristics of an organization: stage 1: what positions available, career needs, interests goals, stage 2: what positions fulfill my needs, interests goals. Job recruitment & attraction: stage 3: is this organization interested in me, what other options do i have to fulfill my needs, stage 4 are my goals, needs and interests satisfied by this offer. Brand equity theory: theory for understanding the impact of organizational image and reputation on employee recruitment. Perception of potential employer based on what an individual knows about the characteristics, jobs, and people of an organization: image only influenced by personal evaluation of organizational attributes.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers