School
Department
Course
Professor
Jenna Wyns
PSY207
09/27/16
Weekly paper 3
Stress can occur in many ways and it can get triggered by a lot of different aspects from people, to
activities to tasks.
I noticed that my stress level already rises in the morning when I have to go to school. I wake up early
enough to have enough time, but I still arrange it to get over my time limit, so I have to hurry every
single time. Even when I would wake up earlier this would still happen to me, because I start doing
things when my time runs out.
Soeties I hae stress durig cookig, he it does’t go as fast as I at or he I hae a lot to
do after. I can reduce stress by taking out frozen food a couple of hours before and do other task
while your food is warming up.
Actually household in general gives some kind of stress, from the dishes to laundry, to cleaning. The
ie of dirt i the house ad the feelig that you do’t at to do it. You just have to start and by
the tie it’s doe, the stress is goe too.
I have stress for certain practices. Every practice is hard and I always want to do well, but staying
calm and believing in what you can do helps.
I always have stress for races. Ruig ad preparig for races cat go ithout stress. Stress is
needed get the best out of yourself.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Stress can occur in many ways and it can get triggered by a lot of different aspects from people, to activities to tasks. I noticed that my stress level already rises in the morning when i have to go to school. I wake up early enough to have enough time, but i still arrange it to get over my time limit, so i have to hurry every single time. Even when i would wake up earlier this would still happen to me, because i start doing things when my time runs out. So(cid:373)eti(cid:373)es i ha(cid:448)e stress duri(cid:374)g cooki(cid:374)g, (cid:449)he(cid:374) it does(cid:374)"t go as fast as i (cid:449)a(cid:374)t or (cid:449)he(cid:374) i ha(cid:448)e a lot to do after. I can reduce stress by taking out frozen food a couple of hours before and do other task while your food is warming up. Actually household in general gives some kind of stress, from the dishes to laundry, to cleaning.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers