School
Department
Course
Professor
Jenna Wyns
PSY207
10/12/2016
Weekly paper 5
I see myself as a social human being in the world. I like to talk to people, I like to see new places,
meet new people there, and I’m open. How I view myself also shows up in test results. Tests like
the MBTI personality test have shown that I’m an extrovert, feeling, perceiving and intuitive
person. What I contribute to the world is that I often help my friends when they need advice or just
being there. Also I contribute in the society with being in college and I contribute I the school’s
sport system by being on a sports team. The positive aspects that I admire about myself are that I
know that I’m real. What you see is what you get and with that I mean my personality as well as
just being me. I also like to help people, friends, and family when they need something, this can
go from going to the store, putting the food in the oven to a more serious problem and going to
the doctor with them.
These factors value, because I study psychology and that means helping people. I probably go to
finish my nutrition degree, which has the same results as in helping people. When you help
people, they will help you in the way they can or want to, which shows a circle where everybody
gets better from. This is a really positive, probably unrealistic view on life with only positive
results, but somehow there is a truth in it. My goals are bigger than only helping people, I want to
leave some food steps behind. This can be for a couple of people or for many people, just a little
difference somewhere or for someone. Beside the fact I want to change peoples life, I also want
my life to be interacting and changing. Everything I do I do because I want to, because I chose for
it. Being across the sea makes my life better, going to different colleges makes my life better,
doing different internships in totally different jobs makes my life better and gives me a wider view
on life than if I just go in one certain way.
Conditions that I strive to meet are getting results in the sport I participate, I put a lot of effort in it
and I hope it will show off one day. After that I want to put the effort in work and get good results
there too.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

I see myself as a social human being in the world. I like to talk to people, i like to see new places, meet new people there, and i"m open. How i view myself also shows up in test results. Tests like the mbti personality test have shown that i"m an extrovert, feeling, perceiving and intuitive person. What i contribute to the world is that i often help my friends when they need advice or just being there. Also i contribute in the society with being in college and i contribute i the school"s sport system by being on a sports team. The positive aspects that i admire about myself are that i know that i"m real. What you see is what you get and with that i mean my personality as well as just being me.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers