School
Department
Course
Professor
Jenna Wyns
PSY207
11/22/2016
Weekly Paper 10
The worlds most perfect person that Im creating is going to be a woman. Probably
because of the fact that Im a woman and I stand for the equalization between men and
women. This is still not equal in this modern time.
She would be around 59 feet, lean, half-long to long hair with hair color dark brown. This is
(almost) the description of a Victoria Secret Angel and thats probably through society and
media, who makes us believe that they have the perfect body and face.
She would be active, accessible, admirable, adventurous, alert, appreciative, athletic,
attractive, calm, caring, clever, confident, creative, dedicated, disciplined, elegant and so on.
These traits together make her the person who works hard and who is able to combine work,
family and friends without leaving someone with a feeling that theyre left out.
She would have all the positive feminine and positive masculine traits together, which makes
her even more powerful. Although she wouldnt feel that way, because the negative traits
arent there. She would want to do good for everyone, but at the same time, she would make
time for herself and make herself happy too.
She would run her own company in clothes combined with magazines, shoes and
accessories. She would sell clothes on a cheap(er) price for the average person and she
would also have a more exclusive line for however wants that. It would all be with affordable
prices and also 20percent would go to a charity, which changes every year or two years.
She would be smart, but not too smart either. She had to work for where she stands now and
keeps working hard every day. Of course everyone has a bad day ones in a while and like all
women can she be emotional too, just not too much that it gets annoying or that someone
would be annoyed from it.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 2 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

The world(cid:1685)s most (cid:1688)perfect person(cid:1689) that i(cid:1685)m creating is going to be a woman. Probably because of the fact that i(cid:1685)m a woman and i stand for the equalization between men and women. This is still not equal in this modern time. She would be around 5(cid:1685)9 feet, lean, half-long to long hair with hair color dark brown. This is (almost) the description of a (cid:1684)victoria secret angel(cid:1685) and that(cid:1685)s probably through society and media, who makes us believe that they have the perfect body and face. She would be active, accessible, admirable, adventurous, alert, appreciative, athletic, attractive, calm, caring, clever, confident, creative, dedicated, disciplined, elegant and so on. These traits together make her the person who works hard and who is able to combine work, family and friends without leaving someone with a feeling that they(cid:1685)re left out. She would have all the positive feminine and positive masculine traits together, which makes her even more powerful.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers