PSY 207 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Extraversion And Introversion, Agreeableness, Psy

17 views1 pages
16 May 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor
Jenna Wyns
PSY
09/19/2016
Assignment 2
I got a low score in openness to experience which means I rather have traditional and familiar
experiences. There was an even score on conscientiousness, so I’m neither organized nor
disorganized. Further I had a high score on extraversion, standing for being relatively social
and enjoying the company of others. 94% on agreeableness, personally a great score. As last
there was a low score on neuroticism, which is in line with the previous score.
The score of neuroticism shows the same results as in the previous test I have done last week,
the Schedule of Recent Experience test and the Tactics for coping with Stress Inventory.
Despite the fact that the questionnaire doesn’t have a lot of questions, it makes a good
indication about people’s personality.
However I don’t agree with the low score on openness to experience. I think it should be an
even score instead, because I am down to earth, but at the same time I like new experiences
and I like to switch up between traditional and familiar to new experiences.
The other five characteristics are reliable and also all familiar with my social environment.
My family and friends all have sort wise characteristics.
In my upbringing my parents always thought me self-discipline, being friendly to others,
being forgiving to yourself and others and also try to stay calm in whatever situation you are.
These life skills do you also find in the results of the test and they also helped me a lot with
exploring life.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

I got a low score in openness to experience which means i rather have traditional and familiar experiences. There was an even score on conscientiousness, so i"m neither organized nor disorganized. Further i had a high score on extraversion, standing for being relatively social and enjoying the company of others. As last there was a low score on neuroticism, which is in line with the previous score. The score of neuroticism shows the same results as in the previous test i have done last week, the schedule of recent experience test and the tactics for coping with stress inventory. Despite the fact that the questionnaire doesn"t have a lot of questions, it makes a good indication about people"s personality. However i don"t agree with the low score on openness to experience.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers