PSYCH 1100 Lecture 12: Learning Guided Notes

29 views13 pages
Verified Note

Document Summary

Agenda: what is learning, how is it different than , reflexes, instincts, different types of learning, non-associative learning, associative learning, classical conditioning, operant conditioning, what is learning, ________________: a relatively permanent change in behavior or the, observational learning. Fast: controlled by the ____________ system nervous, ________________: are inevitable, involuntary responses. **example: ________________: are inborn patterns of behavior that result from our, once they begin, they run to completion, more ______________ that reflexes complex experience, both reflexes and instincts don"t depend on _________________ Every winter, the ducks in my pond migrate south for warmer weather. Yesterday, i put my hand on a hot stove. Before i realized it, i had moved my hand away, but i still got burnt. Moving my hand away from a hot stove is an example of: _______________. Finally, after months of practice, my dog stopped having accidents in the house. We could finally leave her out of her crate when we left the house.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers