PSCI 1101 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Eric Kandel, Behavioral Neuroscience, Final Grades

50 views7 pages

Document Summary

Virtual can meet via zoom chat room by appointment. 303 556 5867 erik. oleson@ucdenver. edu (best way to reach me) I first developed an interest in behavioral neuroscience as an undergraduate student by conducting research on the neural and behavioral adaptations accompanying drug-induced changes in behavior at the medical university of south carolina. Neuroscience at wake forest university school of medicine. My dissertation research focused on changes in the brain and behavior resulting from different behavioral and pharmacological histories of cocaine self-administration. After finishing my phd, i conducted post-doctoral research studying the effects of endogenous and exogenous cannabinoids on the brain and behavior. This class is designed to provide a deeper understanding of brain structure and function and how they relate to animal behavior. We will further apply our newfound understanding of how the nervous system works by studying the physiological basis of maladaptive behaviors observed in various disorders of the nervous system.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers