CAS PS 371 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder

52 views6 pages

Document Summary

Ideas of reference (excluding delusions of reference): a delusion of reference is a feeling that things in the environment are there to address you, that things that happen in the environment are there intended for you. So if i look out and see that someone is wearing a red sweater, i will think that the person is mad at me. Ideas of reference: feelings that things refer to you but you still understand that it is not true (you are aware of reality). Odd beliefs or magical thinking that in uences behavior and is inconsistent with subcultural norm (for example, superstitiousness, belief in clairvoyance, telepathy, or sixth sense ; in children and adolescents, bizarre fantasies or preoccupations) When professor was in the navy he had a roommate who claimed that he could break glass with his thought. The progrom (early stages) of schizophrenia look like the symptoms of schizotypal personality disorder.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers