APSY2240 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Intimate Partner Violence, Mood Swing, Cardiovascular Disease

35 views6 pages

Document Summary

More likely to include sexual interourse and may even include cohabitation. Given the person i am, who do i want to have as a partner through my life? . 40% of the respondents reported physical or sexual victimization by young adulthood. Ipv reaches its peak in the early 20s. Frequency of disagreements, trust, jealousy and validation. Select long term partners for marriage or cohabitation. Demanding roles and expectations of the self. Typically still together and in good health. Decrease in sexual activity due to medication. Naturally aging bodies and decrease sexual desire. Middle adults are dying more from accidental overdose than car accidents. Middle adults are dying more from accidental overdose than 18 to 45 year olds. Past drug use and time of onset. Those who abused opioids were twice as likely to be diagnosed with depression. Predictor of mental illness and substance abuse in children. Preventing drugs and alcohol abuse in younger years.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers