ADMS 1010 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Mirror Test

582 views2 pages

Document Summary

The strength that i have that i feel quite accomplished with would be my patience as patience is a necessity within today"s society. Due to technology, everyone is used to instant responses therefore leaving them with little to no patience whatsoever. In business, having patience is necessary because you cannot make rash decisions as they usually have bad outcomes without proper research or background knowledge. Along with my patience, i have social skills along with communication skills which have allowed me to interact with others quite effectively; as well has allowed me to develop a high emotional intelligence which managers seem to lack. Without emotional intelligence, you wouldn"t know whether your employees are happy or really dissatisfied and without communication with your employees, you wouldn"t know what needs to change or what"s effective to encourage productivity and efficiency within the workplace. In peter drucker"s managing oneself reading, he stated that values are based upon the.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers