MARK 201 Chapter Notes - Chapter 3: Economic Forecasting, Sexual Orientation, Starbucks

62 views4 pages
9 Jun 2014
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Marketing management i (comm 223) - winter 2013. Marketing environment: the actors enforces outside marketing that affect marketing management"s ability to build and maintain successful relationship for target customers: marketers must be the environmental trend charters an opportunity seekers. Microenvironment: the actors close the company that affect his ability to service customers the company, suppliers, marketing intermediaries, customer markets, competitors, and publics. Industrial economy: mitch markets for many different kinds of goods i: subsistence economies: because you most of their own agricultural and industrial output and offer a few market opportunities, developing economies: offer outstanding marketing opportunities for my tecumseh. Natural environment: natural environments: natural resources that are needed as inputs by marketers, or that are affected by marketing activities, environmental concerns have grown over the past three decades. This may result in: shortage of raw materials. Requires that all package products they are the quantity in french and english and metric as well as traditional.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers