MGT 3200 Study Guide - Final Guide: Theory X And Theory Y, Contingency Theory, Moodle

85 views6 pages
22 Apr 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Which power base best exemplifies supervision? (do it because i"m the boss: legitimate power i have the authority to ask you to do your job because i"m you manager. If you have legitimate you also have reward and coercive (i can reward you or punish you if you do/don"t do it) Which of the following power bases is not significantly related to productivity: legitimate power, expert and referent power = + Which of the following has no effect on productivity but if used properly actually has increase in productivity: reward. Which of the following beliefs is inconsistent with a theory y viewpoint (what people are like at work, n comes before p, x comes before y so y is positive. : employees will avoid responsibility. Which of the following traits reliably separates leaders from followers: height. Which style combo is the best according to the behavioral theory of leadership: none of the above; the best style combo depends on the situation.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers