CMST 2010 : CMST Terms For EXAM 1

6 views5 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Know diff between--- i it, i you, i thou--- what it called/referred to. Lecture 1 &2 defining communication and interpersonal relationships. Characteristics of human communication human, creative, collective, regulatory. Unquiely human, process to kearn how to comm effectivey is something we are taught; appropriate ways to commm. Laswell"s model - questions it asks and how it viewed communication. Linear model what did shannon & weaver add know the 4 types of noise. Interactive model what it added and how it viewed communication. Transactional model know the key features of the model. Definition and characteristics of interpersonal relationships awareness, analyze/evaluate, develop relationships. Define communication competence & types how does competence relate to interpersonal relationships. Influences on types and relationships to self-esteem. Particular other 4 parts and how they work to help build self concept. Generalized other know parts and how it is used to build self concept.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers