EC 202 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Absolute Advantage, Demand Curve, Opportunity Cost

101 views4 pages
15 May 2017
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Understand and be able to calculate opportunity cost. Marginal analysis: be able to calculate marginal benefits or marginal costs: Understand production possibilities curve (ppf) and be able to identify inefficient points and efficient points, also using the ppf to calculate the opportunity costs of trade-offs. Be able to calculate opportunity cost and determine the comparative advantage for each trading partner: Suppose it takes craig 10 minutes to make coffee and 20 minutes to bake a cake, and it takes. Edmond 15 minutes to make coffee and 30 minutes to bake a cake. Understand how demand curve shifts (i. e. income increases and inferior good) Understand how supply curve shifts (i. e. when wages goes up) Understand gross domestic product (gdp) and how its calculated (i. e. capital goods, inventory and etc. ) Be able to calculate real and nominal gdp: Calculate both nominal gdp and real gdp for 2012 and 2015, use 2012 as the base year.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers