GWST 1501- Final Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 27 pages long!)

476 views27 pages

Document Summary

The example that i will be using in my research essay is giselle loren lazzarato (born. Gregory allan lazzarato), better known as gigi gorgeous. Gigi gorgeous is a canadian model, actress, and internet personality. Gig is primarily known for coming out as a transgender woman, and for upholding her youtube channel and her public presence during and after her transition. In this research essay, i will argue how and why gigi gorgeous challenges heteronormative ideas about sexuality. Gigi defies the barriers of heteronormative ideas when her mother, judith belding, passes away from cancer. Although gigi comes out as a woman, she still faces the struggle of people"s acceptance; and is detained and denied entry into dubai for. Lastly, gigi was able to maintain and advance her internet personality and her youtube career. Works cited: anna stolley persky, free to be: recent decisions show growing acceptance of transgender rights. journal vol.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers