CGS 112 Chapter Notes - Chapter Article Notes: Nail Polish, Gay Village, Solitary Confinement

46 views2 pages

Document Summary

"they were confused with where to place me because i looked like a boy. The girls would never say anything negative, but the boys would snicker, laugh, and point at me because i had to wear the girl"s uniform color" (165) ""you look more like the mastermind and more aggressive than your co-defendant. " My co- defendant was asian, his dad was a minister, and we were the same age but i was black, lesbian, and from a broken home" (166) "very few of the men did not bother me" (167) "then all of a sudden i grew up and learned how to become quiet and humble and not bite into their words. That"s whe(cid:374) the fi(cid:374)all(cid:455) left (cid:373)e alo(cid:374)e " (cid:894)1(cid:1010)(cid:1011)(cid:895) Cgs 112 article notes krystal is kristopher and vice versa & my story. Krystal is kristopher and vice versa (165) prison for 9 years: gender non-conforming lesbian, believing god made her gender non-conforming, and accepting it.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers