LAE 4360 Chapter Notes - Chapter 6: The Huffington Post, Nazi Propaganda, Kaitlyn (Wrestler)

46 views2 pages

Document Summary

The schools are destroying freedom of speech huffpost https://www. huffingtonpost. com/john-w-whitehead/the-schools-are-destroyin_b_178988. html. Both articles address the difficult topic of freedom of speech verses censorship in schools, which connects to my unit plan topic of purposely erased history. Surprisingly, despite my intense advocacy for freedom of speech and anti-censorship, i find the argument posed in. The schools are destroying freedom of speech is a strongly worded article that provides two instances and several arguments as to why censorship is ruining students. The author of this article makes a hasty comparison to hitler and other dictatorships unplugging citizens" microphones, showing obvious bias on this topic. In censorship is not all bad, the argument posed is that freedom of speech does not mean freedom of hate speech, which is something i find myself agreeing with. Nazi propaganda should not be given any type of platform regardless of the first amendment.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers