EDSP 210 Chapter Notes - Chapter 5: Authentic Assessment

33 views1 pages

Document Summary

"i pledge on my honor that i have not given or received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment/examination. " Chapter 5 cultural and linguistic diversity: (i) how do purposes for culturally and linguistically diverse (cld) and special. The purpose of both is to provide education for all students, providing both academic and social support. Cld and special ed, however, strives to ensure equal educational opportunity is provided for all children with disabilities, while also focusing on their development and growth. They ensure that they do not fall between the cracks by not fitting into the general scheme of gen ed: (a) true or false: multicultural education promotes the melting pot conception of society. False: (a) describe whether there is a disproportionate prevalence of culturally and linguistically diverse children in special education. There is, such that african american children are overrepresented as having behavioral and emotional as asain and pacific islander students are underrepresented in special ed.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers