SP 101 Chapter Notes - Chapter 6: La Entrada, La India, Asteroid Family

45 views7 pages

Document Summary

European exact physical oriental relaxing social enough better less limitar mejorar rendir (e:i) reunirse cultural deportivo/a estimulante europeo/a exacto/a f sico/a oriental relajante social suficiente mejor menos. Use the adverbs mucho, bastante, and poco to say how often people perform different activities: place these adverbs immediately following the verb they modify, remember that adverbs are invariable, so they never change form. Use no + [verb] + (casi) nada to express not at all. Use the expressio(cid:374)s (cid:374)i (cid:374)i , (cid:374)u(cid:374)ca, a(cid:374)d (cid:374)ada to (cid:373)ake (cid:374)egati(cid:448)e state(cid:373)e(cid:374)ts: say no + [verb] + [negative expression] When making a negative statement, always place a negative word before the conjugated verb: remember that when a statement begins no, nunca, etc. , all elements of that statement must be negative. You can also place the negative expression at the beginning of a sentence, before the verb. Use (cid:374)i (cid:374)i (cid:449)he(cid:374) listi(cid:374)g se(cid:448)eral ite(cid:373)s, acti(cid:448)ities, etc.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers