SCHC 101 Chapter Notes - Chapter all: Categorical Imperative, For Marx, Bourgeoisie

29 views6 pages
26 Nov 2016
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Marx sees religion as a symptom alienation rooted into our society. Though it is not the problem a(cid:374)d getti(cid:374)g (cid:396)id of it (cid:449)o(cid:374)"t do a(cid:374)(cid:455)thi(cid:374)g. Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering but at the same time a protest against real suffering. Philosophy is supposed to unmask the truth of human alienation. (like history was supposed to but failed. ) People have to know they have power and be afraid of that power to be able to stand up against the people or societies that oppress them. People live in almost a false society and cannot see the real society, what it is supposed to be unless they use criticism. A single person is not limited by the limitations of their nation. Material force must be over thrown by material force. Theory becomes material forces once i t is understood by the masses. The nobility (bourgeoisie) is oppressive. (cid:862)i a(cid:373) (cid:374)othi(cid:374)g a(cid:374)d i should (cid:271)e e(cid:448)e(cid:396)(cid:455)thi(cid:374)g. (cid:863)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers