KIN 2500 Chapter : KIN 2500 Chapter 3

9 views2 pages

Document Summary

Paranoia- unusual level of distrust, and worry about disloyalty of friends. Become obsessed if significant other is cheating or not. Histrionic personality disorder- excessive emotions and attention seeking behavior. Uncomfortable when they are not the center of attention. To get that attention, they will be and do things with promiscuous behavior. Constantly think relationships are more serious than they are. Dissociative personality disorder- multiple personalities are formed in their head because they are an early victim of abuse. Instead of dealing with the pain, they create a different personality. Some people have three, some have up to ten. Each one has a specific gender, physical problems, and anger management issues. A symptom of this is losing blocks of time (dissociative amnesia). Avoidance personality disorder- these people feel inadequate, have trouble with social interaction. Changes employment life, to where they don"t interact with others. Don"t want to be engaged with relationships unless. Narcissistic- self-obsessed, i love me some me .

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers