GEOG 2050 Chapter : Chapter 6 Guide

7 views7 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Helpful guide and questions for material for exam 2 (chapter 6) Earth"s atmospheric circulation is an important transfer mechanism for both energy and mass. In the process, the energy imbalance between equatorial surpluses and polar deficits is partly resolved, earth"s weather patterns are generated, and ocean currents are produced. Human-caused pollution also is spread worldwide by this circulation, far from its points of origin. In this chapter we examine the dynamic circulation of earth"s atmosphere that carried tambora"s debris and. Chernobyl"s fallout worldwide and carries the everyday ingredients oxygen, carbon dioxide, and water vapor around the globe. I"m going to provide you with questions and their answers to help you study. Many of these come from the chapter review in your textbook. I recommend trying to answer the questions i don"t post to help you further. Describe the basic instrument used to measure air pressure. Compare the operation of two different types of instruments discussed.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers