ENVS 1126 Chapter : Syllabus Fall 2017 Online

10 views5 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

How do i start? (the quick version: watch the first pre-recorded lecture on your computer, tablet, cell phone, etc. (syllabus overview and. Any updates made to this document during the semester will be highlighted in yellow. Catalog statement: essential principles of environmental sciences; comprehensive and fundamental understanding of sound science, stewardship, and sustainability in environmental sciences; interactions and relations between humans and earth; an up-to-date look at today"s global, national, and regional environmental issues. Crystal n. johnson 2283 energy, coast, and environment (ece) bldg, 225-578-9422, cnjohnson@lsu. edu (email is the best way to contact me). Office hours are by appointment. when emailing me, please indicate which section you are in (002 = the traditional one or 003 = the online one). Teaching assistant (ta): belen toscano, energy, coast, and environment (ece) bldg. Office hours are available if you make an appointment. Email is the best way to contact her: toscano. belen@gmail. com.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers