ASST 1001 Chapter : AS 100 Lesson 1

14 views17 pages
15 Mar 2019
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Communication-intensive (c-i: this is a certified c-i course which meets all of the requirements set forth by lsu"s communication across the curriculum program, including instruction and assignments emphasizing informal and formal [mode 1] and [mode 2]; Practice of ethical and professional work standards; 40% of the course grade rooted in communication-based work; and. A student/faculty ratio no greater than 35:1: students interested in pursuing the lsu distinguished. Communicators certification may use this c-i course for credit. For more information about this student recognition program, visit www. cxc. lsu. edu. - know the concept of war and the role the air force plays. - know the benefits afforded an air force member. - demonstrate basic oral and written communication skills. Topics of discussion: war, history and structure of us air force, career fields (jobs, air force installations (bases, benefits, communication skills. 100 pts: midterm exam, final exam, paper, briefing. Scoring: a , b , c , d , f =

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers