MKTG 35035 Chapter Notes - Chapter 12: Consumer Behaviour, Impulse Purchase, Brand Loyalty

14 views11 pages

Document Summary

Decision making: to begin to understand consumer behavior, the first thing we need to understand is how consumers make decisions about what products and brands they want to buy. While there are different ways of making decisions, there are some basic decision making processes that reflect just about all decisions that consumers make. This chapter will cover the beginning of the decision making process, and chapter 13 will cover the second half of the decision making process: the basic decision making process has three main stages. It starts with need recognition i have some understanding that there"s something in my life that i would like to have that i don"t have right now. That"s what makes me start looking for and thinking about buying something. I then go through a stage of information search, trying to understand what are the options i have available to me, what might i possibly want to buy that might meet the need.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers