EC140 Chapter Notes - Chapter 20: Gdp Deflator, British Association For Immediate Care

39 views2 pages
29 Nov 2017
School
Department
Course
Professor
meghan78 and 39778 others unlocked
EC140 Full Course Notes
EC140 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
21 documents

Document Summary

Ec120 chapter 20: the measurement of national income. It is complex to find a nations total output, since not all goods are final goods and therefore cannot be added to the total directly. Gdp from the expenditure side: adding the expenditures needed to purchase the final output in that year, consumption expenditure (c): household expenditure on all goods and services, e. g. Investment expenditure (i): expenditure on the production of goods not for present consumption. Imports: the value of all domestically produced goods and services purchased from fir(cid:373)s, households, or go(cid:448)"ts i(cid:374) other (cid:272)ou(cid:374)tries. Expenditure on canadian products: exports (x): the (cid:448)alue of all goods a(cid:374)d ser(cid:448)i(cid:272)es sold to fir(cid:373)s, households, a(cid:374)d go(cid:448)"ts i(cid:374) other countries. Expenditure on canadian output: total expenditures, gdp = c + i + g + (x im) all (cid:449)ith su(cid:271)s(cid:272)ript (cid:862)a(cid:863) Gdp from the income side: factor incomes: wages, salaries, interest, business profits, non-factor incomes: indirect taxes and subsidies, depreciation.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers