ITAL 101 Chapter 1.1: Italian Notes- Chapter 1.1

104 views4 pages
15 Apr 2016
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

I saluti- greetings buongiorno - good morning, good afternoon buonasera- good afternoon, good evening, good night buonanotte- good night ciao- hi, hello, goodbye salve- hello. Come ti chiami (tu)?- what"s your name? (informal) Come si chiama (lei)?- what"s your name? (formal) Chiedere alle persone come stanno- ask people how they are. Salutare le persone- greet people arrivederci- goodbye(formal/informal) arrivederla- goodbye(formal) a domani- see you tomorrow a presto- see you soon ci vediamo- see you. Grazie- thank you prego- you are welcome scusa- excuse me (informal) scusi- excuse me (formal) I titoli- the titles professore/ professoressa- professor signora- mrs/ms. signore- mr. signorina- miss. I pronomi soggetto- the subject pronouns io- i tu- you(informal) Lei- you(formal) lei- she lui- he noi- we voi- you(informal plural) Stare- to stay (verb) io sto- i am tu stai- you are(informal) Lei sta- you are(formal) lui/lei sta- he/she is noi stiamo- we are voi state- you are(informal plural)

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers