FRHD 2100 Chapter Notes - Chapter 17: Anal Sex, General Social Survey, Condom

68 views13 pages

Document Summary

Sexual coercion: any force or threat for a sexual activity, as well as any sexual activity between and adult and a child. Sexual assault: any form of sexual activity forced on another person, or non-consensual bodily contact for sexual purpose. Three levels of sexual assault: level 1: any form of sexual activity forced on another person, or non- consensual bodily contact for a sexual purpose (e. g. , kissing, touching, oral sex, vaginal or anal intercourse). Level 1 sexual assault involves minor physical injury or no injury to the victim. Conviction for a level 2 sexual assault is punishable by up to 14 years in prison: level 3: a sexual assault that wounds, maims, or disfigures the victim or endangers the (cid:448)i(cid:272)ti(cid:373)(cid:859)s life. Co(cid:374)(cid:448)i(cid:272)tio(cid:374) for a le(cid:448)el (cid:1007) se(cid:454)ual assault is pu(cid:374)isha(cid:271)le (cid:271)(cid:455) up to life i(cid:374) priso(cid:374). Is an act of power and dominance, rather than an act of sex. Gender neutral (committed by both men and women)

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers