MKT 504 Chapter Notes - Chapter 10: Factor Analysis, Salesforce.Com, Sage Group

123 views4 pages
14 Nov 2016
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Chapter 10 adding value: self-leadership and teamwork. Self-leadership a critical requirement for success in any career; has been described as doing the right things and doing them well. It is not simply the amount of effort that determines an achievement, but rather how well that effort is honed and aligned with our goals. The process of self-leadership is composed of five sequential stages: setting goals and objectives: Establishing priorities by setting goals and objectives is the key to effective self- leadership. This first stage has (cid:271)ee(cid:374) appropriately referred to as (cid:862)(cid:271)egi(cid:374)(cid:374)i(cid:374)g (cid:449)ith the e(cid:374)d i(cid:374) (cid:373)i(cid:374)d(cid:863). Without clear goals, it is very natural to drift from task to task and to focus on minor and less-productive tasks, as they are easiest to complete. Working with different levels and types of goals: Territory analysis and classification of accounts, is all about finding the customers and prospects who are most likely to buy.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers