PSYC 1004 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Axon Hillock, Cerebral Cortex, Naturalistic Observation

291 views9 pages
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

The exam will be 50 multiple choice questions. Here"s a list of what you need to know . Short version: know and understand everything from class. Also know the material from chapters 1, 2 (pp. Know everything about, and all examples relevant to, the following topics . Industrial and organizational psychologists: for better businesses and relationships with coworkers: basic and applied psychology, basic: using the scientific method to gain knowledge about topics in psychology a. i. To satisfy curiosity and to learn more: applied: using knowledge to solve and prevent human problems b. i. Not always fair to say a psychologist is one or the other b. ii. Emphasized importance of observing and experiencing the world b. i. 1. b. i. 2. Importance for psychology: learning research: descartes (17th century) c. i. Much of human and animal behavior is reflexive (automatic) and subject to natural and external causes c. ii.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers