HD 4324- Midterm Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam ( 26 pages long!)

60 views26 pages

Document Summary

Identities are embodied within individuals, but operate within and are affected by structures of power: political, symbolic, categorical, relational, and locational, social identities are grounded in ideological and symbolic domains. I consider myself a republican and i normally don"t tell people that because of donald. In a small group, discuss your assigned topic: death of a young child; parental divorce; immigration to improve standard of living; or loss of job due to economic recession. Pick one theoretical perspective and discuss factors related to decreasing vulnerability and increasing resilience highlighted by that perspective. When instructed, share your thoughts with the class. Al the family: physical family versus the psychological family, relational. Individual cannot be anbiguuosly lost to themselves: process oriented, traumatic, externally caused. Illness: paradoxical, boundary ambiguity (type i and type ii, i: physical absence with psychological presence (kidnapped, military, missing, ii: psychological absence with physical presence (come, autism, depression, challenges associated with ambiguous loss and acquisition.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers