GEOG 101 Midterm: GeographyexamstudyguideFILLED

104 views13 pages

Document Summary

Introduction: define geography, literally translates to earth writing, the study of the earth"s surface and the processes that shape it, list the 4 key concepts in geography and apply these concepts to hurricane. Business that operates extraction, production and/or distribution facilities in multiple countries: free trade c. i. c. ii. c. iii. Unrestricted international exchange of goods, services, and capitals. Argument that free trade encourages efficiency, lowers prices, and gives consumers more choices c. iv. Nafta north american free trade agreement, european union, Southern common market, association of southeast asian nations: fair trade d. i. d. ii. Fair living wages, working conditions, low environmental impact, smaller business. Europe: how are the borders of europe defined, the european union, historically urbanization building thick walls to protect cities, what are the legacies of ancient greece and rome, ancient greece 800-86 bce a. i. a. ii. Democracy, architecture, tragedy, individualism, political rights, civil rights: ancient rome b. i. b. ii. b. iii. b. iv. b. v.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers