MKTG 292 Study Guide - Final Guide: Configuration Management

44 views3 pages
19 Nov 2015
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Attribute dependency template: list the product"s internal and external attributes, create a forecasting matrix (with time included, review each cell on the matrix & determine whether dependency exists between the pair. Subtraction template: list internal and external components, product configuration (links between components, exclude a component and its function, fff: visualize the new product. Feasible? i. e. buttons that don"t work- gives people the illusion that they"re in control. Feasible? i. e. buttons that don"t work- gives people the illusion that they"re in control i. e. cashless atm. Multiplication template: list the product"s internal components, multiply one or more of the components, change the multiplied component in some way, fff: visualize the new product. Division template: list the product"s internal components, divide one or more of the components (keep component and function, relocate component, divide the actual component, fff: visualize the new product. Stealing the external component"s function: fff: visualize the new product.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers