BMGT 343 Study Guide - Fall 2018, Comprehensive Midterm Notes -

252 views356 pages
BMGT 343
MIDTERM EXAM
STUDY GUIDE
Fall 2018
Unlock document

This preview shows pages 1-3 of the document.
Unlock all 356 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in
Unlock document

Copyright © 2017 McGraw-Hill Education. All rights reserved. No reproduction or distribution without the prior written consent of McGraw-Hill Education.
Weloe to BMGT Fall 18
Unlock document

Copyright © 2017 McGraw-Hill Education. All rights reserved. No reproduction or distribution without the prior written consent of McGraw-Hill Education.
Review the syllabus
BMGT 343 - Investments
Fall 2018: 8/28/18 12/06/18
Tuesday & Thursday: 1100am 1215pm (Section 0201)
1230pm 145pm (Section 0301)
Classroom: VMH 1418
Instructor: Kenneth Fuller
e-mail: [email protected]md.edu (Preferred method of contact)
Telephone: 443 636 0075
Office Hours: Thursdays, 2:00pm 4:00pm
VMH 4467
The best ways to communicate with me are via e-mail (kfuller@rhsmith.umd.edu) or during office hours
(location and times above). If you e-mail me during the week, please allow 24 hours for a response. If
you e-mail over the weekend, I cannot guarantee that I will respond until the following work day. If you
do not hear back from me given these conditions, please e-mail me again.
Course Objective
This course is an introduction to financial investments. Topics include: Capital Markets; Basic
Securities Analysis; Investment Risks, Returns and Constraints; Introduction to Modern Portfolio Theory;
Factor Models; and Introduction to Derivatives. BMGT 343 is restricted to Finance majors with 60 credit
hours completed.
Unlock document

Document Summary

Tuesday & thursday: 1100am 1215pm (section 0201) The best ways to communicate with me are via e-mail (kfuller@rhsmith. umd. edu) or during office hours (location and times above). If you e-mail me during the week, please allow 24 hours for a response. If you e-mail over the weekend, i cannot guarantee that i will respond until the following work day. If you do not hear back from me given these conditions, please e-mail me again. This course is an introduction to financial investments. Securities analysis; investment risks, returns and constraints; introduction to modern portfolio theory; Bmgt 343 is restricted to finance majors with 60 credit hours completed. He is the chairman of the lmp closed-end funds board and the western asset cayman funds board; he is an interested trustee on the lmp equity funds board, lmp fixed income funds. Fuller was a director in the legg mason enterprise risk management group, specializing in investment risk analysis since 2009.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers