PSY 446 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Preterm Birth, Ecological Systems Theory, World Health Organization

101 views2 pages

Document Summary

Format of exam #1 will be 55 multiple-choice questions. Material could be related to slides, readings, videos we watched, or class discussions. I would use your class notes as your first resource. If you missed a particular class, i would make sure to look at slides on blackboard, watch any video links, and/or get class notes from a friend. If you are thinking to yourself, hey, i didn"t write down how common a preterm birth is, just google it. Places like the cdc and world health organization are great sources of info. *i can"t promise this is absolutely everything that will be on the exam, but it"s definitely the majority of stuff. Class #1 (role of pediatric psych & theories) Different models including developmental, biomedical, and biopsychosocial. Know what field of pediatric psych is, and the history of how it came to be. Know what pediatric psychologists actually do (differences between assessment, intervention, and consultation are)