ECON 104 Midterm: Second Midterm review

111 views2 pages
11 May 2017
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Gross domestic product market value of all final goods and services produced in a country during current period of time; may not be able to calculate well-being. Y = c + i + g + nx, where y = gdp, c = private consumption expenditures, i = gross private. Domestic investment, g = government expenditures and investment, nx = net exports. Consumption expenditures spending by households in goods and services, not included in spending on new houses (this is counted in investments) Gross private domestic investment investment spend by firms on new factories, office buildings, and inventories. Government expenditures spending spent by the federal and local governments on goods a(cid:374)d ser(cid:448)i(cid:272)es su(cid:272)h as tea(cid:272)hers" salaries, high(cid:449)ays and aircraft carriers. Net exports value of exports minus value of imports. Nominal gdp: the value of all final goods and services evaluated at current prices. Real gdp: value of final goods and services evaluated at base-year prices.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers