CS 161 Study Guide - Winter 2018, Comprehensive Midterm Notes - Vim Text Editor, Vehicle Door, Valgrind

161 views28 pages

Document Summary

Must complete 70% of lab in the classroom, can complete the rest and. Labs show it next week to gain the rest of the points. Sign up for a demo every assignment. Demoing outside of the two weeks deducts 50 points. Solving problems through computers (create algorithms and procedures) Computers used to be people, now they are also machines. Computers are based on numbers -> binary, hexadecimal, etc. Create languages so humans can program then create a translator to get it into binary (language the computer can understand) Language is compiled into binary for the computer to understand. Create cpp file (c++ file) -> vim my_file. cpp. Add some code to file (basic boiler plate) #include usin(cid:469) namespace std; int main(cid:1661)(cid:1662) { //my awesome code (cid:469)oes here cout << (cid:1684)line o(cid:468) code that prints this line to the screen. (cid:1685) << endl; return 0; Compile your program -> g++ my_file. cpp -o my_file_exe (do not name this.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers