ITM 309 Study Guide - Final Guide: Transaction Processing, Predictive Analytics, Database

34 views6 pages

Document Summary

Amazon hybrid strategies (focused cost leadership strategy, organizations focus on one kind of customer or group of customers and produce a low-cost product for that group, cost leadership b. i. You can get the same items and quality and specs from anywhere else but for much cheaper b. iii. Which gives it a physical economies of scale b. v. The robots are controlled by a centralized computer using a secured wi-fi network for communication. They have two powered wheels that allow them to rotate in place, ir for obstacle detection, and floor cameras to read qr codes on the ground. Qr codes are used by the robots to determine their location and direction. d. i. 1. a. Minimizing friction to purchase at moment of interest: enabled amazon prime to be successful e. i. Selling additional products or service that you didn"t originally intend to sell d. i. 1. Amazon recommending other products based on what you"ve recently bought: up-selling e. i.