[COMM-R 110] - Final Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes for the exam (28 pages long!)

110 views28 pages

Document Summary

Theory and practice of public speaking; training in thought processes necessary to organize speech content for informative and persuasive situations; application of language and delivery skills to specific audiences. *available for . 35 at iupui barnes and noble bookstore or indy"s college bookstore. Please contact me primarily through canvas as this is how i will be contacting you. However, feel free to contact me via email if necessary and phone as a last option. I will check both frequently and offer a timely response. Please do not expect as quick a response during weekends. Course learning objectives: refer to page vi of course book. Speaker"s lab: cavanaugh hall (ca 001g) basement http://liberalarts. iupui. edu/speakers/ Course policies: all speeches must be completed (both written and spoken) to pass the class, all parts of outline must be completed, including works cited page. Incomplete outlines will not be accepted: attendance is mandatory. See attendance policy below: never enter the classroom while a classmate is speaking.