SPA 213 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Relative Pronoun

144 views3 pages
22 Jun 2017
School
Department
Course

Document Summary

** we"re just goi(cid:374)g to fo(cid:272)us o(cid:374) the i(cid:374)di(cid:272)ati(cid:448)e (cid:448)s. su(cid:271)ju(cid:374)(cid:272)ti(cid:448)e for right (cid:374)o(cid:449), so just ig(cid:374)ore #2 *: the indicative mood is used to talk about things that are objective and/or certain. This includes: facts, descriptions, scheduled events, the subjunctive mood is used to talk about things that are subjective and/or possible, but not certain. This includes: doubts, wishes, recommendations, unknowns, opinions. A: victoria estudia espa ol: q: it"s possi(cid:271)le that vi(cid:272)toria studies spanish. A: es posible que victoria estudie espa ol: q: i"(cid:373) sure that vi(cid:272)toria studies spa(cid:374)ish. A: estoy seguro que victoria estudia espa ol: q: i doubt that victoria studies spanish. A: dudo que victoria estudie espa ol: three main features that most sentences that use the subjunctive share, two subjects, most subjunctive sentences will have one sentence in the main clause and one in the secondary clause. Verbs used to talk about wishes: desear, esperar, exigir.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers