ENVI 312 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Cooperative Federalism, Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, Rulemaking

113 views6 pages

Document Summary

Judge badlyconfused has instructed you to research the issue that have developed at the trail. Specifically those issues concerning the toxic chemical exposure, the admissibility of the witnesses, and whether or not the remedies that were requested by the deadchilds are available in the present matter. Discuss how the level of concentration was high than the epa"s limitations on the toxin as well as the expert testimony that concludes there is a connection between the toxin and the children"s illness and eventual death. ^how did the company meet the approval limits thenthe toxin released was higher than the accepted level. I tried connecting this to each of the witnesses to prove that they were credible and that the defendants objection to the witnesses should be overruled. This really confused me because i don"t really understand what he means by available in the present matter .

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers