KINE 3020 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Cerebral Palsy, Process Variable, Electromyography

65 views2 pages

Document Summary

Reac%on %me (rt) measures - 7me interval btwn the presenta7on of a signal and the ini7a7on of movement. Simple reac%on %me (srt) - movement response to single s7mulus. Choice reac%on %me (crt) - many possibili7es for ac7on available. Discrimina%on reac%on %me (drt) - respond to only one of several signal presented. Frac%onated reac%on %me (frt) - more precise rt method. Premotor %me (prmot): 7me elapsed btwn presenta7on of reac7on signal and rst change in. Iden7 es # of movement characteris7cs that in uence decision-making process. Srt and crt used to asses ability of. Frt used to assess cerebral palsy: movement time (mt) - 7me interval btwn the start of movement and comple7on. Speed-accuracy trade-o : requires performer to move quickly and accurately. Performance errors - assess performers" ability performance/ progress in learning a new sport skill. Determine whether the goal of movement was achieved.