Foods and Nutrition 1021 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Roast Beef, Hash Browns, Guacamole

43 views5 pages

Document Summary

1 glass of chocolate milk, and 4 hash browns. 6:00pm wrap with roast beef, spinach, onions, guacamole, and mustard. 9:00pm chia seeds, hemp hearts, and flax seed. Physiological hunger, it was my first meal of the day. I ate more for timing than for actual physiological hunger, i had class and 3:30 and wanted to eat before then. I ate because i of physiological hunger and social timing because my friends were going to eat as well. I ate this because psychologically, i wanted something sweet after supper. I ate because i was physiologically hungry, and my friends were going to the cafeteria so i decided to tag along. The night before gluten-free toast (residence) with peanut butter and strawberry jam and two fried eggs at around. It was my first meal of the day, 10:30am was spinach, and mustard sandwich on gluten-free bread and salad with olive oil and vinegar. Celery and carrot sticks dipped in peanut butter.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers