ECED 407 Study Guide - Quiz Guide: Community Language Learning, Early Childhood Education, The Light Fantastic

41 views3 pages
3 Jul 2020
School
Course
Professor

Document Summary

After reading this week"s readings, my horizons have been expanded when it comes to determining the enriching abilities of project-based thinking and activities with regards to the preschool classroom. Like harris and gleim (2008) stated in their paper quoting hyun (2006), the project approach creates a natural and organic opportunities for collaborative work and exercise many skills and dispositions of the children in the classroom. I think this is something worth holding on to. I find that often we as educators can forget how meaningful and fruitful interactions between children can be and can be quick to want to do things the way that"s most convenient and time-efficient for the schedules we"ve created. Gleim"s (2008) paper was written targeting the population of children with more needs, i believe the importance of cooperative learning is still crucial for all children whether they need extra support or not.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers