CS330 Study Guide - Midterm Guide: Internet Protocol Suite, Microsecond, Data Mart

163 views12 pages

Document Summary

Cost of a fully connected network example n. Logistics problem: have to visit many sites with different distances between them. I can start where i want and end where i want. I must visit each city at least once. What is the shortest path that goes through all of them. If we have n cities (size of input) we need to examine an exponential number of permutations/combinations (stats anyone?) Try to offer a one stop shop based systems that do everything . Try to integrate all aspects of your business. Aim for better communications between the hundreds of computer systems within an organization (e. g crm and billing) Also known as external memory/storage, differs from primary storage in that it is not directly accessible by the cpu. Flash drive (sd, mmc, jump drive, usb drive: data copied to primary storage before being processed by cpu. Caching: use faster (electrical) memory to store data temporarily while it gets copied to/from disk.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers