CPSC 203 Study Guide - Fall 2018, Comprehensive Term Test Notes - The Culture, Computer Memory, Visual Basic For Applications

179 views9 pages
purpleskunk179 and 3 others unlocked
CPSC 203 Full Course Notes
CPSC 203 Full Course Notes
Verified Note
5 documents

Document Summary

1- look up for the values that exceeds it and it returns to the previous one. It doesn"t have to be in ascending order. Relative b2, absolute :, column # 2: no absolute: without the $ What happens if i remove them $ : when you define a formula makes sure to test it with different values, look up table has moved on one. Yes: we are outside the lookup table, you should know an error msg will appear. I will always refer to b2; all my decision will be based on the first company. 1: where the lookup table is going to retrieve the value from. Counts the number of cells that meet particular requirement: cell data > 0, does the cell matches (cid:498)b(cid:499, no matches, returns 0. Conditions tallied: which employees met quota? (cid:523))f (cid:498)yes(cid:499)(cid:524, =count)f (cid:523)b2:b7, (cid:498)yes(cid:499)(cid:524, which employees had sales that were deemed as high ( above ,000)

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers