ENT 601 Final: Midterm exam study notes This includes ABSOLUTELY everything you need to study from the "Will it Fly" textbook. I wrote these notes in such a way that you don't even have to open your textbook, just study from my notes and you'll do great. I got an 'A'

333 views4 pages

Document Summary

A viable idea addresses a specific unmet need or problem. Entrepreneurs operate in environments characterized by: 1) great uncertainty 2) rapid growth 3) radical change and 4) extremely limited resources. 3 key starting questions- 1) economic feasibility- risk vs reward 2) realistic feasibility- third party evidence 3) a good fit- talent triangle. Entrepreneurship must have personal satisfaction, societal needs and economic feaisibilty. An opportunity consists of a set of ideas, beliefs and actions that enable the creation of future goods and services in the absence of current markets for them . An opportunity consists of 1) new idea 2) profitable 3) actions that generate profit through exploitation. Dispersed knowledge- not everyone has the same info. 3 types of uncertainty- level 1 u: (allocative view)future whose distribution exists and is known, decision: calculate the odds and place the bet based on analysis. Level 2 u: (discovery view)future whose distribution exists but is not known in advance.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers