Course
Professor
Mikayla Marini
ENG-101
Assignment 2
Professor Clark
April 8, 2018
Assignment 2
My informative essay, I wrote about two serial killers from California named the Toolbox
Killers. I wanted to do research on serial killers because we would do it during my senior year.
Each person had a different motive of why they started to kill and different ways of killing, and
some would keep trophies. The audience I tend to gain from this essay would be those interested
in what triggers or makes a person want to kill or what goes through their mind psychologically.
Most people who would come along to reading my essay would be doing research on this group
of serial killers. Some people find it interesting just learning about what they did and their
journey to how they had gotten caught. Being a criminology major in college has made me want
to research different serial killers more and more. So, college students or high school students
would be my audience reading my paper if they wanted an easy and quick read about the
Toolbox Killers and their victims they had tortured, raped, and killed. Historically there has been
many different types of serial killers throughout history and still have them out there today.
Culture aspect of serial killers in my opinion is different from the rest of us. They believe in
different morally wrong crimes that other cultures would not praise, but to them it is acceptable.
Socially, when Norris and Bittaker met each other, they thought they were soulmates because of
their disgusting torturing fantasies they wanted to do to young girl’s after they were released
from prison.
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

My informative essay, i wrote about two serial killers from california named the toolbox. I wanted to do research on serial killers because we would do it during my senior year. Each person had a different motive of why they started to kill and different ways of killing, and some would keep trophies. The audience i tend to gain from this essay would be those interested in what triggers or makes a person want to kill or what goes through their mind psychologically. Most people who would come along to reading my essay would be doing research on this group of serial killers. Some people find it interesting just learning about what they did and their journey to how they had gotten caught. Being a criminology major in college has made me want to research different serial killers more and more.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers