IS 3003 Lecture Notes - Lecture 9: Sales Force Management System, Marketing Automation, Switching Barriers

99 views4 pages

Document Summary

Chapter 9: enterprise resource planning systems (erps, about erps i. ii. Suite of integrated software modules and a common central database. Best practices: the most successful solutions or problem solving methods for consistently and effectively achieving and business objective: legacy systems i. ii. iii. iv. Individual standalone system: supply chain management i. Supply chain: network of organizations and processes for: procuring raw materials, transforming them into products, distributing the products, ex: logistics, distribution, packaging, consumption, order tracking, types of supply chains. Processes for managing relationships with firm"s suppliers and suppliers" suppliers: downstream supply chain: Organizations and processes responsible for c. delivering products to customers (distributor"s and retailers) Process for transforming raw materials, components and services into finished or intermediate products (ex. The work being done adds value to the raw materials by the end: poor supply chain management i. Inaccurate manufacturing and facilities capacity plans: slow or inaccurate information from one company to another, excessive inventories or stock outs/back doors.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers