MUSCLG 68 Lecture Notes - Lecture 5: Please Mr. Postman, Meredith Willson, Freddie Gorman

118 views2 pages
31 Jan 2019
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

The beatles return to london from sweden, 10/31. Met by hundreds of screaming fans, 50 photographers from newspapers and the. Crowds everywhere, screaming girls trying to get close to the guys. The beatles had never experienced this before. Royal command performance, prince of wales theater, london. The beatles met princess margaret and the queen mother. Royal command performance: charity event to raise money for elderly performers. Small parlophone label and small with the beatles . Tried different covers experimenting with different light and different ways of standing together. All i"ve got to do (lennon - mccartney) The music man, broadway 157, film 1962. Please mister postman (georgia dobbins, william garrett, freddie gorman, brian. You really got a hold on me (smokey robinson) I wanna be your man (lennon - mccartney) It took only 2 weeks to dislodge she loves you from #1. 5 weeks at #1 and 21 weeks in top 50. 250,000 copies sold in the first 3 days.

Get access

Grade+
$40 USD/m
Billed monthly
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
10 Verified Answers